Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gathering at Allegro

A couple weeks back, I went to Erika's Bday Dinner at Allegro. However, I was terribly sick and could not truly taste what I was eating. Sad I know, the only thing I was able to do was comment on texture. So the following are just some pretty pictures to savor at.








Baby squid lightly floured served with spicy marinara sauce ($14.95)



Chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, white wine and feta cheese ($18.95)



Homemade pasta stuffed with milk fed veal and cheese with mushroom cream and marinara sauce ($17.95)



Breast of Chicken sauteed with mushrooms in a sherry cream sauce with pasta ($24.95)



Combination of shrimp, calamaretti, clams, mussels and scallops, served in white wine sauce, garlic and olive oil ($20.95)

Allegro Italian Kitchen
10011-109 Street
Edmonton, AB
(780)424-6644

Allegro Italian Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment